1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Larry King vs. Seinfeld

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by mike311gd, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Yeah, it seem that Larry didn't like that.

2. You both suck.
    Go away now.

3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Let me tell you one thing, joy boy ...

4. linotype

linotype Well-Known Member

Yellow is the best color, but I prefer purple. ... That Dave Righetti is a pretty good pitcher, isn't he? ... Something tells me we'll be hearing about this bin Laden guy for a while. ... Why can't you get a Shamrock Shake in November? ... How do they get the cream in the middle of a Twinkie? ... Mark my words. This bobblehead craze will be the biggest thing since the Cabbage Patch Kids. ... One of these days, that Steinbrenner fellow is going to go insane. ... For my money, nobody makes me laugh quite as hard as Carrot Top. ... You can tell I'm paranoid because I wear both a belt and suspenders. ... Remember when you had to stand up and walk to the TV to change the channel? Those were the good ol' days.

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I've been a big Larry King fan for a long time, but he should have left while he was at his peak abilities. I never understand how they book that show, at least once a week it looks like an old Love Boat episode. It is interesting seeing Larry interview people though, since he's blissfully unaware of touchy subjects that might put a guest on the spot. Paris: I read the bible a lot. Larry: What's your favorite passage? Paris: Uhhhhh...

6. GBNF

GBNF Well-Known Member

Larry gets HEATED when Seinfeld asks for the resume. That's hilarious.

"Do you know who I am?"

7. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

Draft saved Draft deleted