1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Larry Johnson out for season? Rumor gaining steam, should be confirmed today

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Msaint, Nov 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Not really. Pretty much got us all pegged. Actually you left out chronic masturbating, crying ourselves to sleep, and (for some) a paint-huffing habit. I'll take some baby blue latex please.

Given all of that, none of us are still breathless enough to our panties in a bunch over a Larry Johnson injury report, legit or not.

I'll stick to what I know -- drinking skunked Hamm's in an efficiency apartment. You stick to what you know, whacking off to fantasy football-related injuries and not apologizing for the cardinal sin of claiming I eat at TGI Friday's.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

There is no way Herm keeps it secret. He'll clue in a few of his hand-selected media cronies (someone wake Whitlock up, he fell asleep on the couch again) so that he can begin his annual "it's not my fault we suck" tour. The hand-selected media cronies will make sure to mention how the Chiefs are doing the best they can but how can they win when they lost their franchise back? How can the Chiefs win when they have a 34-year-old career backup starting at QB and a scared witless kid from Alabama backing him up? Herm's doing the best he can with what he has!

3. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Damn, a person takes a nap and msaint goes all Rhody31 on us.

I'll take back what I said earlier. This crossed the looser fanboy line and went into Rhody31 territory quickly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.