1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Larry Craig: "What if I just narrow down my stance?"

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Flying Headbutt, Oct 4, 2007.

1. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

Craig not resigning, Domenici is resigning, the threat of a third-party God candidate, Dems with tens of millions more in campaign funds...

Yup, it's all coming together!

[​IMG]

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I was basing my reddest state stuff on presidential approval polling. Sali is one scary dude though. Yowza!

3. Lester Bangs

Lester Bangs Active Member

Fair 'nuff ... it's all just damn red at a certain point.

On Sali, please never have an abortion sportschick or you'll surely get breast cancer.

4. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

That's why I just use the pill . . . oh wait, doesn't that cause something too?

5. Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky Active Member

I've heard about Sali from some friends in Boise...by all accounts he's a right wing nut (he raised a stink after a Hindu or representative from some non-Christian group said a prayer before the start of Congress one day) and a prick (a fellow Republican in the Idaho Legislature threatened to toss him out of a window)

6. Lester Bangs

Lester Bangs Active Member

Yes, that causes hussies like yourself to enjoy sexual activity ... on behalf of Idaho's men, I ask you to stop now.

Anyhoo, on an unrelated yet wholly related note, Idaho Gov. Butch Otter on Tuesday acknowledged the fact that, yes, the earth is getting warmer. He did not say the terms "global" and "warming" together, however, and did not suggest any reason why things are getting more toasty in this corner of the universe.

7. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

On behalf of Football_Bat's men ... please, do carry on.

8. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

Statewide, Utah's pretty reliably red. But I learned a month or two ago that Salt Lake City itself is actually remarkably blue. Very gay-friendly, largely Democratic and a mayor who makes Cindy Sheehan look like a Rush Limbaugh clone. (Well, OK, maybe not that liberal, but he is pretty liberal.)

9. The official logo for the 2008 GOP convention seems to have a wide stance.
    (It also seems to be a stoned elephant humping the air.)

[​IMG]

BTW, how many delegates are coming to the Twin Cities to have their pictures taken in Larry's old stall.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

That just proves he's a switch hitter.

11. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

So pretty.

So witty.

And LOVE that GOP convention is going to be where it's going to be. Couldn't be better.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  12. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Doesn't matter. Larry Craig is keeping his seat.

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted