1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Laguna Beach running thread...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Shaggy, Oct 25, 2006.

1. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

Alex is such a retard.

2. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Kindra is such a bitch

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Okay, quick straw poll: How many men actually watch this show without their S.O.s holding a gun to their heads?

4. Cadet

Cadet Guest

5. Jack_Kerouac

Jack_Kerouac Member

Guilty. It's worse than (as Sorkin would say) bad crack in the schoolyard. Been watching it since season 1.

6. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

Rocky is a sweetheart. Tessa is too clingy with guys. Cami is ugly and a bitch. Kyndra is hot as shit but she'll be lost in the real world. Bree, like her sister, has no personality. Cameron will get herpes. The rest of the characters are too normal to remember.

7. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

And we have a winner.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

Somewhere, Almost_Famous is wondering why he has an incredible urge to log on to SportsJournalists.com.

9. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Though I must say, Undressed -- hey, I was a late teen who worked at midnight and just always happened to come home right when it was cuming, er, coming on -- was far more risque than anything I've ever seen on brief glances at Laguna Beach.

10. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

Laguna Beach isn't risque at all...basically just 30 minutes of teenage drama with girls you'd love to see naked the second they turn 18. Except for Cami, who's boobs already touch her knees.

11. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Oh, that show was fabulous. Used to come on when the bars were closing. Great drunken entertainment.

12. leo1

leo1 Active Member

i watched the first set of kids but couldn't get into this one. i felt dirty afterwards.

Draft saved Draft deleted