1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kurt would be proud: "Nevermind" baby now 17 and mad @ the world!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Jul 24, 2008.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

Mild exaggeration, but the kid whose doodle was seen by millions in 1991-92 is now 17 (so very depressing) and "testing authority" so much his parents sent him away to a boarding academy. Of course he's also talking about going to West Point. Maybe he's just being ironic.

He's also uttered one of the great lines of the year: Quite a few people in the world have seen my penis."

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=92833535

2. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

Hell of a headline.

Great story. Nice job by NPR of catching up with him.

3. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Kid is trying to graduate a year early.

4. Overrated

Overrated Guest

Almost as great was the quotes that immediately followed: "So that's kinda cool."

5. Flash

Flash Guest

"My friend is all like, 'Hey I saw you today.' And I'm like, 'Dude, I was working all day.' And he's like, 'No, I went to Geffen Records, and you're on the floor and you're floating and I stepped on your face. 'Cause I guess they have like a floating thing where people can like walk on me and stuff ... so it's kinda cool," he says.

The entire quote makes me want to kick a kitten.

Draft saved Draft deleted