1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Krugman Better Have Karl's Dinner or Why Paul the Wimp Can Nuzzle My Taint

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by zeke12, Dec 24, 2007.

1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Krugman and Edwards disagree as a matter of philosophy on globalization and trade, while Obama and Krugman disagree on one point of a larger philosophical agreement.

And if you don't think Krugman is carrying Hillary's water, you don't understand the nature of the fight that's going on right now. Every single time Obama highlights a disagreement with Hillary, the HRC campaign fires back a response that inevitably begins, "So much for the politics of hope..." They're trying to put him in a box where he can't criticize the opposition (What's that you say? Jujitsu all around? Interesting...). Krugman is, in effect, trying to put a lid on that box by consistently questioning Obama's toughness.

If Krugman is half as smart about politics as you claim he is, he has to understand that. And either he doesn't care or he's OK with it. Either way, he's doing the dirty work.

2. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

This is getting rough! The only other place I've heard the word "taint" is Deadwood.

3. I gotta get to Iowa and face zeke down, pint to pint!

Draft saved Draft deleted