1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Knocked Up, the DVD...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mizzougrad96, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I usually don't really get into bonus materials and stuff like that, but my god the extras on this DVD are gold...

Michael Cera's mock audition was one of the funniest things I've ever seen...

2. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

I've gotta hit up Best Buy and get this soon. Saw it at the theater, but I've heard all kinds of shit is on the DVD.

3. MrWrite

MrWrite Member

i'm in the middle of watching it right now. now i'm psyched for the bonus features.

4. Sly

Sly Active Member

The Cera scene is absolutely awesome, especially when Apatow says, "Do you even have a show on the air anymore?"

5. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

We're watching it now and will be watching the bonus features asap.

6. Angola!

Angola! Guest

How much does it cost?

7. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

We got the two disc special edition for $22.

8. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

They have a two-disc special extended edition for $22.99. But look for the same thing in the cardboard package, same price, comes with a deck of cards with Seth Rogen on the back and the faces have the "Flesh of the Stars" logo on them. Gold.

I have it unwrapped. I have to write a 10-inch story, then I'm cracking it open.

Draft saved Draft deleted