1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kitten found dead, fireworks stuffed in mouth

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BigRed, Jul 11, 2007.

1. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Definitely true.

Animals are stepping stones.

2. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

[​IMG]

:D

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. BYH

BYH Active Member

What the fuck is wrong with people?

The thought that some fuckers go out of their way to injury innocent animals...what the fuck? Society sucks.

Tar and feather these fucks.

4. HandsomeHarley

HandsomeHarley Well-Known Member

When I was a young and impressionable teenager, some local boys got a cat down and stuck a firecracker in its poop shute and lit it. The cat ran off before we could see what happened.

My wife still acts like it was me that did it every time someone tells a cat story.

5. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Whoever did this is a hellbound degenerate motherfucker, there's no question of that.

I do think it's ironic that many of our responses to what this sub-moron did are equally violent.

Not criticizing, just pointing out the irony is all.

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Nothing ironic about it. With some species of quasi-humans, brutality is all they understand.

Torture and kill an animal, you get 100 lashes with a wet leather whip or a rubber club. Along about Lash No. 80-81, the message should start sinking in: "This really wasn't a very good idea. I probably shouldn't do it again. Like ever." :eek: :eek:

7. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Third ...

I just have no tolerance for animal abuse. I can watch a thousand people die in a movie, but the second someone hurts an animal I'm incensed.

I remember reading a story a few years back about a guy walking his dog in a park when a homeless guy jumped out of nowhere and killed the dog. If that happened to me, I seriously don't think anything would stop me from beating the guy to death.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

Yeah well fuck you and the rain on your wedding day, Bubs!!!!

9. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I'm a regular Animal Cops/Animal Heros watcher. The vast majority of people who wind up being arrested for animal abuse always say "But it's just a dog/cat/bird/lizard" The lack of respect for living, breathing things these people have saddens me. If they feel that way about a creature they're supposed to love and take care of, how do they feel about creatures or people they've never interacted with?

10. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Bubs found 10,000 spoons when all he needed was a knife.

11. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Isn't it ironic, don't you think?

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

Bubs waited his whole damn life to take that flight...

Draft saved Draft deleted