1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

KITT outted by Hasselhoff

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Oct 9, 2006.

1. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/hasselhoff%20admits%20knight%20rider%20car%20was%20gay_1010364

HASSELHOFF ADMITS KNIGHT RIDER CAR WAS GAY

DAVID HASSELHOFF has shocked students at an Irish university by confessing his vehicular KNIGHT RIDER co-star was gay. Talking car KITT appeared alongside Hasselhoff's crime-fighting character MICHAEL KNIGHT in the hit 1980s TV show, but Hasselhoff admits their relationship was far from professional. Addressing students at Trinity College in Dublin last month (SEP06), the actor reveals, "We have some fairly X-rated outtakes on 'Knight Rider. "Kitt was constantly asking, 'Do you want me to take you home Michael?' in that very camp voice of his.'"

2. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

KITT responds that at least his acting was less wooden.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I always thought KITT had a little waggle in his tailpipe, but I didn't want to be the first to mention it.

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I always thought KITT was light in the wheelwells.

5. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Old news on KITT forums:

http://www.knightrideronline.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=3644&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&sid=f290f39f4f615117af78b754b12693cb

6. But wasn't Kitt really William Daniels, butch heart-surgeon on St. Elsewhere and John Adams in the original 1776.
    (To say nothing of his TV debut as Captain Nice.)
    Shocker.

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I heard from a cousin of a friend that KITT really was gay but didn't want to come out of the garage for fear that it would hurt him in landing leading car roles.

8. mediaguy

mediaguy Well-Known Member

"Michael, I'm detecting something in your pants."

9. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

"Michael, are you ready to Turbo Boots?" ;D

10. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

[​IMG]

FEE-NEEEEEEEEE! FEEE-NEEEEEEE!

11. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

The funniest thing I'll miss about our chain being bought out by McClatchy is handing my travel credit card to hotel clerks and having them ask stupid questions about working for Knight Rider.

12. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

I can't remember, was KITT an automatic, or a stick?

Draft saved Draft deleted