1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kirstie Alley living large again

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Smasher_Sloan, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

I got stuck in the checkout line at CVS this morning and had a chance to glance at the National Enquirer, which had a cover photo of Kirstie Alley.

This isn't it, but it's close:

[​IMG]

Seems like she was doing the weight loss commercials just a few months ago. I'm amazed that she's gotten this big this quickly.

Of course, I hope you join me in wishing her all the best in maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

2. Cadet

Cadet Guest

You believe everything you read in the National Enquirer? Tell me, what have the aliens done with Martha Stewart's love child?

3. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

I think that was Weekly World News's beat. NE does gossip, WWN did alien probes. RIP unrepentantly bad rag.

4. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I'm almost positive that's an old picture, from before she lost all that weight. It looks really familiar.

5. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Lenny Kravitz is holding the child hostage.

6. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Don't know if the photo's legit, but apparently she did get fat again.

7. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

sc's right. That's an old photo. She may have gained weight again, but that's one that was used in the ad campaign, I believe.

8. AreaMan

AreaMan Member

that's a big dude

9. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

Well, Smasher did say that wasn't the photo on the cover, but that it was similar to it.

Weight gain/loss can happen pretty fast, but hasn't it been longer than a few months? Didn't it go Alley, Bertinelli, then Queen Latifah? Or were they all under endorsement at the same time.

10. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

You mean ... Elvis is NOT alive? :(

11. Corky Ramirez up on 94th St.

Corky Ramirez up on 94th St. Well-Known Member

Oh good, I haven't seen a picture of the Redwood National Forest in some time.

Oh wait...those are her cankles.

12. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Too bad. I always thought she was smokin' hot when thin.

Draft saved Draft deleted