1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kirk Gibson can't be bothered to attend his son's HS graduation (SIAP)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by BurnsWhenIPee, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

From this section of the peanut gallery, I can attest Gibson's a prick based on personal experience.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Because he's a prick. He goes out of his way to be a prick. Anybody who's ever even bumped into him in a locker room knows that.

The typical Kirk Gibson vignette: A 40-ish father and his 12-year old son see Gibson in the concourse after a game.

Father, "Great game out there Mr. Gibson, I have enjoyed watching you for years."
    Kid, "You've always been my favorite, Mr. Gibson."
    Gibson, "Get out of my fucking way you dumb fucks, I have a limo waiting to take me to the strip bar."

3. Upper Tupper

Upper Tupper Member

and he probably votes Republican with the rest of the Family Values crowd.

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

If we had a Republican President, the Diamondbacks would have a better record, Kirk Gibson would be less of a prick, and he'd be able to attend his son's graduation.

5. Upper Tupper

Upper Tupper Member

6. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

You know what I have a problem with?

Judging how another man handles his family issues, when said issues have no impact whatsoever on the general public's well-being.

7. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

8. Starman

LOL. Kirk Gibson's 'family values' consisted of marrying a stripper.

Whether he goes to his son's graduation has nothing to do with whether he's a dick or not.

He's a dick anyway.

9. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Exactly right. If it doesn't bother his family why does it bother anyone else?

10. Starman

Odds are pretty good his son's a dick too.

:D :D :D

11. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

LMAO!

12. armageddon

armageddon Active Member

This board would be shut down if its inhabitants weren't allowed to eloquently note how many dumb decisions others make daily.

Draft saved Draft deleted