1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

King of the Hill-Simpsons

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ScribePharisee, Oct 24, 2008.

1. De-Kahnstructing Henry. Season 3. Written by Paul Lieberstein, who plays Toby on the American version of The Office.

2. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Anything involving John Redcorn.

Dale: Nancy, you been going to that healer for twelve years, and you still get headaches every night.

3. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Don't make me kill you on my way out.

Ah hell, it'd be a waste of time. I hear you don't have much time left anyway.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

are you stalking me again, Scorpio? :)

5. Dickens Cider

Dickens Cider New Member

[​IMG]

Stalking is no laughing matter. And it's out of place in a discussion about the Simpsons and King of the Hill. Get back on topic.

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Great episode.

7. Hank_Scorpio

Can't talk now. Maryanne has me tied up in the hammock.

8. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Yes Mr. Scorpion?

Homer, it's Scorpio. But don't call me that either. Call me Hank.

Or my all-time favorite:

Ralph: Hi Super Nintendo Chalmers!

9. Hank_Scorpio

You like these moccassins? There's a pair upstairs for you right now. If you don't like them, then neither do I. Get the hell out of here.

Homer, have you ever seen a man say goodbye to his shoes?

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

Heh heh. Once.

11. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

King of the Hill: The ones where Bill Dautre is dating Ann Richards. Thought that was such an audacious coup for them to get her to voice that.

Simpsons: Haven't watched the show with any regularity since they started turning Homer into Peter griffin: the lovable, somewhat oafish husband has largely become oafish for the sake of it. But they rip Family Guy all the time . . . .?

Still like some of the old lines: "I know you know what I'M thinking, boy! Yum yum, yum yum, yum yum, yum yum . . . . "

"I've had just about enough of your Vassar bashing, young lady!"

And some of the old classics were damn classic. Armin Tamzarian, for instance. Stan lee's guest appearance and the way comic-book guy treated him had me rolling.

An old favorite is the one where Bart leads the revolt at Camp Crusty, and of course the halloween episode constantly has me asking if they can really get away with that. Favorite skit from that is probably "Xena can't fly!" "I'm not Xena. . .I'm Lucy Lawless!" "OH . . ."

12. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Anything with Kang and Kodos makes me happy.

Draft saved Draft deleted