1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

KFC wants to kill us all; or, Colonel, you spoil us!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TrooperBari, Aug 26, 2009.

1. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

Profile changed to honor said sandwich. I'll follow it around like the Ribwich if I have to.

2. The Tortada: Not very good.

3. doubledown68

It shouldn't surprise you to learn that this thing is a big, greasy mess. I felt a sense of duty to try it once.. but that's it. Find a Chik-Fil-A (or even Arbys) and thank me later.

4. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

They should call it The Guntmaker.

5. apeman33

apeman33 Well-Known Member

Agreed. So-so at best. Plus they put mine in a quesadilla wrapper and shoved the damn thing in there so that I almost destroyed half the tortada getting it out.

6. jackfinarelli

jackfinarelli Well-Known Member

BYM2:

Just a hunch here, but you didn't major in marketing in a business school anywhere - - right?

7. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

This isn't even as bad as half the shit at fast food restaurants. The grilled one is certainly better than fries, burgers and nacho cheese burritos from Taco Bell.

8. JayC

JayC New Member

This is the combo for the meal; you can imagine lot calories into that food. However, lot of person could be like this one, they love it because they know it was healthier. It has a quality of foods that could be nice for us.

9. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Anyone have an English-Engrish translator?

10. doubledown68

It reads like the non-sensical beginnings of those e-mails designed to get through a spam blocker.

And speaking of KFC, the $5 meal that features 3 chicken strips with a biscuit, side and a drink is crazy good.

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Hey, I'm all for foods that could be nice to us.

12. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Lot of person agree with you.

Draft saved Draft deleted