1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

KFC wants to kill us all; or, Colonel, you spoil us!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TrooperBari, Aug 26, 2009.

1. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Hmmmmm..poutine....with foie gras....yummmm....

[​IMG]

2. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

We thank you for Margo Timmins, but please keep the peanut butter with onions and that other slop up in there in the attic.
    Don't provoke us!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. Chef

Chef Active Member

well by God done.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. bagelchick

bagelchick Active Member

I'd try that thing once. They certainly are getting a lot of media coverage about it!

5. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Nutritional information:
    "If you really cared about nutrition, you wouldn't be teating this."

6. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Really? I've thought of that many times when I have PB, jelly and tortillas in the fridge but no bread. Just haven't gotten around to trying it.

7. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Had a double-down today. Not as unhealthy as it looked. The thing was 90 percent white meat chicken. Very little cheese and bacon on the thing. Not worth the $4.99 price tag. They also have a grilled version. I did not know this until after the guy behind me in line ordered it. I imagine the grilled version is no worse than a turkey bacon sandwhich.

Also, I'm still hungry, the thing is not filling at all. Probably won't buy it again.

8. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

You don't need bread if you've got a cup.

9. jlee

jlee Well-Known Member

I'd imagine few things seem filling compared to the monster platters you serve during the Super Bowl.

10. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Oh, I hate the Colonel with is wee beady eyes, and that smug look on his face. "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!" He puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes ya crave it fortnightly.

11. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

I still need to upload the photos of my 8.4 pound calzone from February. Thanks for reminding me.

12. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Tweet from one of my son's friends:
    had the double down from kfc today. immediately had a stomach cramp and within 20 minutes i pooped twice. totally worth it.

Draft saved Draft deleted