1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Keyshawn to retire

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by boots, May 23, 2007.

1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

True, and I should have pointed that out in my post. Keyshawn doesn't appear to have any sort of arrest record as an adult.

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

My dog is a better analyst than Irvin... whats yer point?

3. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Keyshawn did really well at the NFL Draft. But I guaruntee you that if he ends up with ESPN, ESPN will ask Keyshawn to be more "Stephen A./Michael Irvin" like. Just look at how Michael Smith(from ATH) has been acting the pasting few months. My god. He was great before. Unfortunately, he got ESPN'ed.

4. pallister

pallister Guest

Ya, Keyshawn would be "forced" to act like that by ESPN. Right.

5. Chuck~Taylor

Did you watch him during the NFL Draft?

6. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

I thought he was fine. He's a laid back guy, he has a great smile. He may yuck it up a little, but I doubt he's going to go off the deep end.

7. pallister

pallister Guest

I just don't think it's gonna take much prodding to get Keyshawn to speak up, over and over and over.

8. Chuck~Taylor

He came on the Best Damn Sports Show Period many times and he seemed very down to earth and made some great points. I don't think he's like that pal.
    And Michael Smith, Stephen A, and Michael Irvina(EDIT: that was a typo, but I like it so I'm just gonna keep it there :D) aren't the only ones who've been ESPN'ed. Jon Barry is.......wow, just wow.

9. boots

boots New Member

Making a threat is against the law sportshit. but As usual, you know everything.

10. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Didn't make your case well enough for you did she? Maybe you should do it yourself.

11. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

One incident in which he was never arrested is not multiple run-ins with the law, Boots. But you knew that when you posted it and are now trying to CYA.

12. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Doesn't he also still have a restaurant in Los Angeles?

What does Shelley Smith have to say about this news?

Draft saved Draft deleted