1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kentucky fans upset with Jerry Tipton

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Pulitzer Wannabe, May 9, 2008.

1. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

Way to go to bat for Mr. Tipton, editor Austin.
    Great to read.

Majority of UK fans are certainly a delusional, opinionated, moody bunch.

2. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

It's been pretty funny on talk radio this week when you hear UK fans calling in talking about corrupt programs like USC and Indiana and how they should have the book thrown at them.

I'm just waiting for the first one to call in and bring up the years of corruption at UK. I doubt they'd make it on the line in Lexington.

And yes Eric, it is sad. I have family that are totally" UK can do no wrong and is great at everything." I'm sure they hate Tipton. BTW, the story he did on Alex Legion's mom was great.

3. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

That's because UK's corrupt days are over with, Bob. Come on ... get with the program. [/bluefont]

Could you imagine that call?

A bunch of my friends are like this. Irritates the fuck outta me when I'm over at someone's house and the conversation turns to UK basketball and someone says "This year's the year. UK is gonna win it all."

Draft saved Draft deleted