1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kate. Topless. Take 2.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JackReacher, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Someone told me that the Egotastic link that Ryan provided leads with topless photos of
    Kate Moss. It's a day of Kate's.
    Please compare and contrast for extra credit.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  2. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

I feel bad for her, but really, all of the royals need to remember who they are. How they can forget it, for even a minute, is beyond me, but they just can't do it.

If it's not a matter of forgetting, but just not caring, well, then they get what they've got coming.

Of course, I'm not too impressed with the mags for running the shots, either, but that's another matter.

3. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

4. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

This is all payback for when England would let National Geographic photographers run unfettered through their African colonies snapping photos of topless tribeswomen.

5. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Kate Middleton makes Kate Moss look like Kate Upton.

6. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

Who here is going to yank his plank to those photos? Be honest...

7. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

Wait. Shouldn't it be Kate Moss makes Kate Middleton look like Kate Upton?

8. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

I don't think you get how it works. One minute, you're browsing your favorite message board, demanding that the NFL remove its cheerleaders because they detract from the integrity of the game and you could get at least one more replay highlight in if you took out that cheerleader B-roll. Then you see a new thread by chronic gambler JackReacher, whose mere presence generally makes you want to throw shoes at your screen. But you click this one, intrigued. Topless, the subject line says.

You proceed to click the link because you have to know what you're discussing before you can go any further. The images stir up possibilities. She's skinny. You like that. So you head to RedTube, trying to find an approximate match to watch get impaled by 12-inch cocks. Taylor Rain, you say. Sure. You wind up on a video of Taylor Rain being banged before an audience at a college party. Your penis is erect at this point, but you're keeping the strokes light, gentle, easy. You see a link below the video to another, called "College girl tastes new flavor."

One thing leads to another, and you're eventually masturbating away to a Kenyan transsexual marathon runner setting a new world record. You don't ask how you got there. You ask when you came.

9. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Look at the photos. Moss has more boob than Middleton.

10. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

You sure about that? I looked. Or are you starting to get uncomfortable now because size approximation has always been a sore subject area for you?

11. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

There's some clear cuppage with Moss. More than I expected, actually. Middleton reminds me of my middle-school girlfriend.

12. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Of course the Obama girls don't serve military stints. They're 14 and 11 years old.

Draft saved Draft deleted