1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kansas-Toledo game

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Flip Wilson, Sep 16, 2006.

1. CitizenTino

CitizenTino Active Member

That's awesome. I'm never one to use "spits water on screen, omg! lmao!", but that was pretty damn funny.

2. Dude

Dude Well-Known Member

How the fuck does that guy wipe his ass?!?! Seriously!

3. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Reach his dick? Hell, he probably hasn't seen the thing since Danny Manning left town.

4. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

If he's able to reach his dick.......imagine the effort it must take for him to hoist up his gunt to gain access to his schlong?

5. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

KU tickets for rows 1-10 come with the disclaimer "view may be obstructed.”

Sorry, couldn't help it.

Honestly though ... how does he pee/screw/shit ... it's one of those terrible questions that we don't really want the answer for, but we can't help but asking. If someone goes into detail, it won't be water on my screen ... it'll be dinner.

6. joe

joe Active Member

... was a beautiful thing.

7. DisembodiedOwlHead

DisembodiedOwlHead Active Member

I think Amstutz scheduled that game to look emaciated compared to Mangino. I hear the Rockets are trying to get Maryland on the schedule ASAP.

8. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

True story from the pressbox at one KU game.

Someone couldn't find Mangino on the sideline. Can't remember who said it, but someone was quick to point him out. "He's right there -- on the 48-, 49- and 50-yard lines."

9. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

That's cold. Cold, but funny.

10. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

How the fuck do you lose sight of Mark Mangino?

11. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Put a cow costume on him. He'll pass off as a wandering Jersey cow in the middle of Kansas.

Between Fridge, Mangino, Anstutz, and Charlie, it'll take 3/4 of all of the cows in the world to fit them with leather coats. (Reference is from an FSN interview with B.F. Mangino several years ago. Dude has on a leather jacket that made him look like mylar balloon floating in front of the camera).

12. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

And this is the college team with fans wondering why they charge admission for newborn babies? Must be hell to pay for Mangino's food bill.

Draft saved Draft deleted