1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kansas Probation Decisions Coming Down at 3PM

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Deeper_Background, Oct 12, 2006.

1. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

It's not 3 o'clock yet, d_b.

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

For THAT, I swapped out Chuck Amato for Allen Bohl?

And FB... it's 3 o'clock somewhere...

3. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

No it ain't. It's 2:59 PM here .... 12:59 PM in LA .... 9:59 PM in Frankfurt ....

NOW it's 3 o'clock.

4. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Now that's funny ... like it will change anything.

5. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

Uh, the KU football team has been to bowls two of the last three years and I'll be surprised if they don't go to minor bowls at least a few times over the next five. It probably will this year.

Oz, when I was sports editor at the UDK I would have made damn sure your story ran.

Losing eight paid visits for men's hoops seems like the stiffest punishment to me, but I guess when Bill Self can land McDonald's All-Americans without bringing them to campus, a la Julian Wright, it might not be that big of a deal. ;)

6. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Bill Self gets McDonald's All-Americans. The football coach inhales 1,000 All-American McDonald's meals (Big Mac, Supersized fries and drink and an apple pie)

7. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

8. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

Wrong. Women's hoops loses two schollies and can have only two assistants make off-campus visits.

Draft saved Draft deleted