1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Justin Bieber pees wherever the hell he wants

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by hondo, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Also, when I was 19 my father thought I was complete idiot when ti came to how I dressed and what my hair was like.
    Well, he thought I was an idiot about a lot of things, but my hair and clothes were a couple things that really bugged him.

And for the record, he still thinks I'm an idiot.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Every time I see him he looks like a complete fool. I think the people that dress him are having a big laugh behind his back.

He doesn't look cool or stylish or trendy or avant garde. He looks like a dopey little punk.

3. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

If this kid turns teen success into adult success like Timberlake or Wahlberg or Neil Patrick Harris I will be amazed.

TMZ just kills this kid constantly and they are not "get off my lawn" types.

4. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

TMZ is more about hating everyone and everything.

5. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I'm not really defending the guy.
    I don't like his music, but I don't pay enough attention to him to like or dislike him otherwise.

When I was 19, I was wearing stuff like this:
    [​IMG]

and my hair looked like this:
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

You're not helping Biebs' case, Buck.

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Most 19-year-olds are idiots on some level.

What will be interesting is if Bieber's career winds up similar to Justin Timberlake's (best case scenario), Britney Spears (probably most likely, and not the worst thing in the world) or if he falls off the map (probably not too likely considering how rich he already is...)

I think he's going to wind up like Spears, and she seems to be doing OK these days, so he can go batshit crazy for another year or two and he'll be fine. To be fair, in all of the douchey things Bieber has done, none are really THAT terrible. Wondering if Anne Frank is a Belieber is a douchey/stupid thing to do, but he's a teenager...

It will be interesting to watch, as long as I don't have to listen to his music. :D

8. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

I can't think of a single pop star in my lifetime whose fans are as devoted and numerous as Bieber's. What's more, his music really hasn't leaked into the collective world's because pop has been replaced by soft/alt rock and oldies as the go-to music for generic settings.

Bieber has a massive, massive following, but his actual music is a hell of a lot more escapable than, say, Britney Spears' was 15 years ago.

9. Mizzougrad96

Yeah, it's hard to say... I remember young fans were batshit for the Backstreet Boys and NSync a little more than a decade ago, but I think Bieber's popularity is far higher than any of them.

There are singers/bands who have maintained loyal followings for multiple decades (Springsteen, U2, Grateful Dead, Stones etc...) but I don't know what Bieber's level of popularity compares to. Michael Jackson during the Off the Wall/Thriller stage? I don't know...

10. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

In high school my hair looked like this:
    [​IMG]

Many of us made poor choices when we were young.

11. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Buck would have been way too cool to hang out with me had we gone to high school together.

12. Mizzougrad96

Not a Simply Red fan? :D

Draft saved Draft deleted