1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Justify being on my buddy list

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bubbler, Aug 19, 2006.

1. carrie

carrie Active Member

He's making eyes at Danica!

2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

What? Paul Robinson vintage? John Lukic? Dare I say it -- Nigel Martyn?

I saw a Leeds shirt for $25 at Sheels Sporting Goods in Iowa City a year ago. I would have nabbed that bad boy, but it was one size too small.

PC's in the clubhouse as the leader -- his knowledge of F1 being a big factor.

3. Ledbetter

Ledbetter Active Member

I'm wearing a pair of these right now:

[​IMG]

4. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

That is fuckin' awesome. You must have liked Blue Edwards and Todd Day, too.

5. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Dude, that is miles from awesome. Those Bucks teams do not warrant celebration, they deserve our scorn, our eternal embarassment as they sucked in those crap-ass purple and green jerseys.

The Bucks go back to their birthright this year -- beautiful red and green unis. I'm not totally lying when I say my interest might be higher because of it.

And let us not forget that you said the Packers sucked. I don't cotton to that in my little buddy list secret society.

You're fucked Norman, fucked I tells ya, unless you can tell me which post-merger Packers quarterback threw for the most yards after the age of 30.

6. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Current vintage, no number or name.

Go to eBay and run a search for a seller named wrenchy2. He has both home and away Leeds jerseys in a few sizes up for auctions that will end in two days. The home one is only $19 right now. He's got another goalie jersey, too.

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Cos I provide the contrast to your long-form.

8. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Day was a freakin' bust. I liked the other Razorback, Lee Mayberry. And I can't omit Jon Barry, pre-male pattern baldness. ;D

[​IMG]

9. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Great calls on both. Especially Barry -- he once gave me free tickets to a game.

10. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I know where you hid the bodies.

11. Overrated

Overrated Guest

Everybody needs a friend who everyone overrates a little. It makes you look good by comparison.

12. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

I've been slowly moving to 500 posts for like a year and a half now and I'm still a little less than 200 away, which means for probably about another year I could get you beer, I wouldn't even mind if you sent me a pm for a beer.

Draft saved Draft deleted