1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Justified

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Big Circus, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Forgive me if there's already a thread on this, but I'm recording this FX show tonight and watching it whenever the baby lets me. It's got Timothy Olyphant as a sheriff that has to hide out in Appalachia after killing someone. Based on something by Elmore Leonard. It looks fucking awesome. Discuss.

2. Looks good.
    Is that on tonight?
    Great! Now I have something to watch.

3. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

10 p.m., FX.

4. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

Wife and I are really excited. We're big Olyphant fans, and he does a few things very well. 1) As shown in movies like Hitman, he's a badass. 2) As shown in movies like Perfect Getaway, he's very hard to kill.
    Watching him in The Crazies just sealed it for me, Justified is going to be pretty darn good with him as the lead.

5. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

You ever watch Deadwood? He was kick-ass in that.

6. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

Really? I never even gave that show a chance. I may have to go back and watch it. However, I'm not a fan of Westerns.

7. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Oh, man, you have to check out at least a couple of episodes. It was a GREAT show.

8. Bodie_Broadus

Bodie_Broadus Active Member

They hooked me when I saw Walton Goggins in the previews.

Goggins was awesome on The Shield.

9. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Is a repeat running? I missed it and forgot to set my DVR.

10. I liked it.
    I'll be tuning in next week as well.

FWIW: I did nto care for Deadwood. And I love westerns.
    Watched one or two episodes and done. Couldn't get into it.

11. Pretty much everything FX does by the way of the hour-long drama is top-notch, I have to think this one will be the same.

12. I meant to watch this and then totally forgot about it last night. As far as I can tell, the pilot isn't available on hulu or the FX Web site yet, and I looked to see if I could download it on Netflix like I am with Spartacus: Blood and Sand and that looks like it's a no-go as well.

Draft saved Draft deleted