1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Just show me the d*mn door ...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by novelist_wannabe, May 1, 2007.

1. boots

boots New Member

There should be an ass font especially for you.

2. RokSki

RokSki New Member

The Raiders are considering Keyshawn as well. Not sure how serious their interest is

3. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

The Raiders had better be serious. Who have they got at WR going into next season?

4. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Has Jerry Porter left yet? Is he willing to play for Kiffin?
    It would be huge if he ended up staying. He's got a lot of talent.

5. melock

melock Well-Known Member

What kind of big plays are we talking about? Seven, maybe nine-yard catches and then right to the ground to avoid being hit?

The Eagles already have 13 WRs on the roster right now. Reggie Brown, Kevin Curtis, Hank Baskett and Jeremy Bloom are locks to make the team. You'd have to say the same about Jason Avant since they just drafted him last year. Carrying six receivers is unlikely. I just don't see where Johnson fits and I think he's far past his prime if he ever had one.

6. boots

boots New Member

Keyshawn would have NO PROBLEM making the Eagles roster. The guys you mentioned are faster but not as sure-handed.

7. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

8. RokSki

RokSki New Member

It's a good point. I heard Kiffin being interviewed yesterday and he said he was going through tapes of Keyshawn right then. The conclusion was that he's trying to see what Keyshawn has left, should the Raiders get him, etc.

9. chazp

chazp Active Member

Eloquently put!

Draft saved Draft deleted