1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Judicial Watch's Top 10 Most Corrupt Politicians (tee hee hee!)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Flying Headbutt, Dec 21, 2007.

1. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

The list is conveniently alphabetical. And timed to float off into the news cycle over the coming holiday without much opportunity for rebuttal.

2. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Yes, how convenient...

[​IMG]

3. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Actually, I think it only says something about the con artists who put out the list.

4. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Agree it isn't corruption. But it's pretty dishonest when he was at the head of the line judging others for getting man-on-man blow jobs -- in private or public. We can make an overall exception for him and allow him to stay on the list for just being a creepy hypocrite, can't we?

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

The fact that Dick Cheney is complicit in unnecessary deaths, rapes and wholesale looting of 2 countries' treasuries makes the list a fraud.

6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Maybe so, after reading some of the comments. Don't know much about Judicial Watch, so I took the list at face value at first. But you could probably dig up the same kind of dirt on just about anybody in congress. Or politics in general, for that matter.

7. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Interesting hypothesis you have there (which is my way of saying I think you make an extremely astute point)... :D

8. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

JW is a Scaife playtoy.

9. JR

JR Well-Known Member

It's not even close to corruption but it's another example of the "family values" mafia getting more sex than us morally bankrupt liberals.

Why is anyone remotely shocked at Craig getting man on man sex? Fits a frequent pattern of shrieky homophobes.

The only thing that bothers me most about this guy is that he didn't man up on the charges. Fucking coward is what he his.

Besides, the whole list is a joke--as is judicial.org.

10. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I see. That's all I needed to know.

11. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Here's one conservative's answer to that:
    http://www.americanthinker.com/2007/09/when_hypocrisy_is_a_good_thing.html

12. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

What laughable, twisted tripe.

"Do as I say, not as I do", doesn't get it, here.

Draft saved Draft deleted