1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Josh Hancock family to sue

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by The Rules of Golf, May 24, 2007.

1. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

No, you won't. But you'll apparently fool yourself into thinking you did. So that's fun. Glad someone buys your bullshit here, even if it is you.

2. spnited

spnited Active Member

I'm not sure even he buys is own bullshit, Mert.

3. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

You could be right. I was just giving him the benefit of the doubt, because it's the only thing I can think of that would make it worthwhile for him to act like posting on here is on par with being a Pride Fighter. Otherwise, it's simply frightening to think that someone has found so little to do with their free time.

4. Runaway Jim

Runaway Jim Member

Oh, come on Mert. I think it's cute. ;D

5. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

Yeah, I do too, I just worry that the manager at the Gas 'N Sip isn't getting the full $4.37/hour's worth of work when Pube isn't here.

6. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Uhhh...person was driving with coffee between her legs.

7. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Before you start throwing around the McDonalds coffee case like the overused trope that it is, go do some reading about the case.

IIRC, the coffee was held at an exceedingly high temperature and the woman -- who was 80 years old -- received thrid degree burns on her legs and crotch.

Her lwayers offered to settle for something like 20K -- which would have covered most of her medical expenses.

McDonald's elected to roll the dice and lost. But there was nothing frivolous about her lawsuit.

And Simon, she wasn't driving. She got the coffee and pulled over to add cream and sugar, which is when she spilled the coffee.

8. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

I hayte facktz

9. Facts are stupid things. (R. Reagan.)

10. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Second that, this lawsuit is a joke.

11. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Where was the fuckhead dad when the son was spinning out of control?

12. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

It's the dumbest lawsuit ever, that McDonald's suit, I'll agree. Just saying that there's no way anyone reasonably can say that anyone but Josh Hancock was behind Josh Hancock's demise.

Draft saved Draft deleted