1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jordan's kids

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by WSKY, Feb 1, 2007.

1. WSKY

WSKY Member

Jeff and Marcus on ESPN2 tonight at 7 p.m. This should be interesting.

2. Cousin Jeffrey

Cousin Jeffrey Active Member

I can't believe Jeff made the Jordan Brand All-Star Game. He owes dad one nubile cheerleader. (He's a nice player but probably the only future Horizon Leaguer in this game)

3. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Gene W. Did an interesting column on them and MJ a few weeks back on ESPN.com. I thought it was well done.

4. WSKY

WSKY Member

USA Today says Jeff has "options" to play at Illinois State, Loyola (Chicago), Xavier, Valpo and Bowling Green.

Marcus, however, is considered a much better player ...

5. Cousin Jeffrey

Cousin Jeffrey Active Member

Loyola's supposedly the front-runner, especially among that list. Xavier would be a good choice.

6. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Illlinois State does NOT play basketball. It fields a team, but most would not consider it hoops.

7. WSKY

WSKY Member

most people wouldn't consider the conference they play to be hoops either

8. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Yeah, the Missouri Valley is terrible.

::)

9. WSKY

WSKY Member

some people on this site think its the greatest league EVER. Personally, I agree with you.

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

But does Hoops consider it hoops?

11. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Did anyone actually catch this game?

I was kind of skeptical of Eric Gordon going in, but that kid looks like the real deal.

Forty-three points on something like 17 for 24 shooting and 5 of 9 from three.

Illinois fans must have been pissing themselves even more after watching that.

12. Flip Wilson

Flip Wilson Well-Known Member

That's funny; I used to work with the Illinois State coach, and if his team is struggling, it couldn't happen to a nicer guy (How's that sarcasm font work again?)

Draft saved Draft deleted