1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Joe Scarborrough Is No Fan Of GWB

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flying Headbutt, Sep 17, 2006.

1. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/09/15/AR2006091500996.html

In fact, he ripped the hell out of him in Sunday's Post.

2. dog428

dog428 Active Member

So, this is how the GOP is gonna play it, huh?

Gonna pull out the "hey, we never really liked this asshole" card.

Let's see if that works.

3. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

The sky is blue, the trees are green...

I don't have a problem with Joe. He's no where close to being what McCain is, but he'll step out of party line when he wants to.

Nancy Grace, on the other hand...give me a rubber hose and I can do the magical things with it involving her (non-sexual ideas, that is.)

dog, it depends on which GOPer isn't a hard-liner. It may work, it may not work. It's a crapshoot.

4. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Distancing from that idiot is every bit in the GOP playbook, and probably in Rove's marching orders too. The only ones who'll stay on the ship are bootlickers like Cornyn, Roberts, Brownback et al. who aren't up for re-election.

5. Day Late, meet Dollar Short.
    Screw 'em all. Let them sink with him.

6. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Fear '07 and '08, when the joker will be burnishing his legacy at our expense, with
    his braindamaged foreign policy. He WANTS a big, fat war, so he can be The Man.
    The "third Awakening". What a maroon.

Draft saved Draft deleted