1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Job ad of the day

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Idaho, Oct 23, 2006.

1. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Couldn't put this on the jobs board because, frankly, it ain't a job. Just someone begging for free labor:

anyone interested?

2. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Does anyone have the address for Krystal Grow? This is perfect for her.

3. JR

JR Well-Known Member

I need a change.

Hey, Idaho, you got a link to the original ad? I think a bunch of us around here should apply.

"I'll take TV reporter for two, Alex"

4. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

This is no different than a typical day on SportsJournalists.com.

5. Flash

Flash Guest

Five to 10 articles a week for free? I can imagine the lineups to apply for those jobs.

6. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

I'll supply the link, but only if those replying to the ad promise to post their email applications (sans any personal identification, of course) on this thread.

7. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Wouldn't that be a hindrance -- well, aside from the no pay -- in their to find someone who could break news or cover breaking news? Or does this TV reporter just report from the news he watches on TV?

8. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

I think it means they want you to watch Entertainment Tonight, Extra! and The Insider as well as the E! network anytime those shows aren't on the air.

9. Yawn

Yawn New Member

"Soulless" is the key word.

10. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Count me in.

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I still have a small bit of soul, but it is withering fast. Maybe next month I'll be ready.

12. Kaylee

Kaylee Member

What credentials are needed to be a celebrity gossip reporter? A knack for knowing who's fucking who behind who's back? I'm intrigued.

Draft saved Draft deleted