1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jimmy Kimmel + Ben Affleck = F*^king Spectacular

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Tripp McNeely, Feb 25, 2008.

1. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

That video was outstanding. Jimmy Kimmel has now fucked two people on my list.

2. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Any day of the week.

Great, great bod.... best sense of humor among ladies of Hollywood.

3. Tripp McNeely

Tripp McNeely Member

Yeah, the more I watch this video, the more convinced I am that it's funnier than Silverman's original.
    I'm not taking anything away from hers, though. It was the original and it was funnier than hell.

But Kimmel's is hilarious. The cameos (I still can't get over Harrison Ford agreeing to partake in such a nonsensical production) are outstanding.
    If you put the two videos, side-by-side and judged them on their own merit, without knowing anything about the other one, it's really not even close. Sure, Kimmel had the advantage of being second. But, he took FULL advantage of it. Good stuff.

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

No mention, let alone love, for Craig Ferguson? He's the best one on air right now.

5. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Who, Sarah Silverman and Ben Affleck? :eek:

6. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

Jennifer Garner.

7. Chef

Chef Active Member

I thought Robin Williams was the funniest.

8. the fop

the fop Member

So did he.

9. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

This one was much funnier than the original.
    I can't believe how many stars Jimmy got to participate in this nonsensical number.

10. bostonbred

bostonbred Guest

Very funny, but I'll still take the first one. Damon and Silverman in that hip-hop scene was hysterical.

11. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

I'm with you, Wretch. Actually, his monologue and opening bits can be hit and miss, but his interviews are fun. "Remind you of anyone???" always makes me laugh. Prince Charles can be hit/miss, but generally good. His Larry King is just disturbing, though.

12. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

And now we're fucking Seth Rogan:

http://vidzblog.com/2008/02/26/elizabeth-banks-is-fcking-seth-rogen/

Draft saved Draft deleted