1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jets vs. Pats

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by BettorFan, Nov 11, 2008.

1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Maybe Bettorfan is a shill for the NFL Network.

2. spnited

spnited Active Member

But there are regulars here who believe every NFL game is amazing.

3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

This guy played in some amazing games -- and created some amazing needlework!

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Guess you missed last year's Super Bowl. Or the other three the Patriots played in.

Or last year's games between the Packers and Giants, the Ravens and Patriots, the Patriots and Giants, the Patriots and Colts. How about last year's Browns-Bengals game?

5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I'm no honk for the NFL, but it is the one professional sport that has given us something close to "amazing" this decade. Last year's playoffs produced a ton of fantastic games.

Hell, a throw-away game like last night's MNF game was more memorable than any MLB or NBA game I saw this year.

6. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Typical Pats fan overreacting.

7. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

It will Mass Destruct yo ass.

9. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  10. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

The 2006 AFC Championship game between the Colts and Pats was the best I've ever seen. That wasn't all that long ago.

11. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

The 2007 game wasn't too bad either. Shit, just about any time those teams meet it is an awesome game. Just about any time the Pats play in the playoffs it is a great game; they are always at the center of it. Whether it is against SD, Denver, Indy... lots of memorable games.

Shit, I remember a fantastic game between the Bears and the Cardinals on MNF two years ago. THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE.

Priceless.

12. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Isn't there supposed to be a catch-all NFL thread for this shit?

Oh yeah. It's two northeast corridor teams. Never mind. I'll sell my first-born so I can buy a 90-inch flat-screen just for the occasion.

Draft saved Draft deleted