1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jets PR

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by trounced, Jul 28, 2006.

1. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

What a turn this thread has taken....

I'm sure Tannenbaum was hoping that, after the media freeze-out this morning, the writers would all write ... Ken O'Brien was the best QB in Jets history pieces.

2. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

It was easy for her. I got the Kenny O stuff. My cousin Colin got Freeman McNeil stuff. We were happy.

Plus, she'd make breakfast every morning. Two or three bacon sandwiches. When we have our heart attacks, it will be because of those damned delicious sandwiches. And rooting for the Jets.

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

J! E! T! S!

(setting this up on a tee for you, hb.)

4. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Just End The Season... :'(

5. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

On NYJets.com, there's a video clip of Mangini's press conference today. Lack-of-availability-gate is not broached during the ten-and-a-half minute clip.

6. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

I worked with a woman who loved tomato and mayonnaise sandwiches.

7. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Earlier today, the Jets signed Nick Mangold (rookie center from The Ohio State University) and Kellen Clemens (rookie quarterback from Oregon). I presume that the Jets want to present Mangold, Clemens and Ferguson at the same time.

8. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

It's not a fucking coronation.

Draft saved Draft deleted