1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jessica Simpson: QB killer

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by DanOregon, Dec 17, 2007.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The Cowboys will not win another game as long as that chick is around. I advise some intrepid Cowboy fans to pull a Celtic Pride/Saving Silverman type job on Simpson to keep the team and the qb focused.

This is a romantic comedy waiting to be written. Pop star and qb hook up and team goes south. Fans and teammates try setting the qb up with a wide variety of hookers, maybe even a Wiccan handbook in his car and mass quantities of drugs, kinky leather apparel etc. in hopes of turning off the hardcore Christian chick. In truth, she admits to a friend, she doesn't care about the guy at all. She's in the relationship for publicity and to get her daddy (a big Cowboys fan) kick-ass tickets. It's not like she can do drugs and get arrested to get attention. In the end, the pop star gets the attention she needed and gets a role in some TV show leaving the qb on the eve of their first playoff game.

2. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

The Cowboys will not win another game as long as that chick is around.

good.

3. PhantomPunch

PhantomPunch Guest

Oh, bullshit. The Cowboys will win again next week. They're pretty damn good.

4. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

Line of the day from Joe Buck went something like 'Tony Romo's proving it is really hard to play well in front of your girlfriend.'

Something like that.

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I can't remember the exact quote but it he said that there's no way should she would have gone out with him 2 years ago.

6. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Um, maybe having his thumb bunged up had more to do with his lousy performance than some bimbo he's tagging — for the second time, I might add.

It didn't help either that Gurode got hurt and the backup that came in was a freaking matador.

7. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Great, the Cowboy Nation goes from Tuna one year to fucking Chicken of the Sea the next. So to speak.

8. printdust

printdust New Member

Don't blame Jessica. Blame Romo. He couldn't handle his shit when Carrie Idol was in the house last Christmas - against the Eags, no less.

9. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

QB Killer? Why don't you call you a Career Killer? Every man that has dated her has ended up sucking in their career post-Chicken of the Sea gal.

The worst part. She is as dumb as dumb gets.

10. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Lachey did ok with his last album but I guess he did more than just date her.

11. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

Simpson gets no credit for that. Vanessa Manillo (sp) does...

12. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I'm not too crazy about my career right now, so bring on Jessica. I'm willing to take one -- maybe two -- for the team.

Draft saved Draft deleted