1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jerry Wainwright on Mad Dog Show

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Mar 19, 2010.

1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Anyone catch? Wainwright is doing NCAA game analysis for Mad Dog show this week. Great stuff when you can't get to tv. They guy must know every coach in the tournament and has been able to get them all to call in. He is funny and insightful. I am now officially on the bandwagon.

2. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Loser with a capital L as a coach.

3. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Very funny dude, always has been. Did OK at UNCW, don't know what happened to him after he left there.

4. da el g

da el g Member

long time assistant at Wake, good job at UNCW but obviously bombed at Depaul, great storyteller and bar mate

5. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

He graduated players and did everything right at DePaul, except win games in the Big East, in which, IMO, they should get out of. I was always a fan of his when he was at UNCW and Richmond.

6. cortez

cortez Member

Why waste time with an insider when I can tune into the YES Network and watch Francesa watch television

7. D-3 Fan

Fat Mike's an insider? And Bobby Knight's my shrink.

8. cortez

cortez Member

I thought my sarcasm was fairly evident. I guess not

9. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Was to me.

10. D-3 Fan

I would have bought the sarcasm, had you put it in blue. We know you're a newbie, and we like giving out a few pointers to save you from any misunderstandings! LOL

Draft saved Draft deleted