1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jericho season 2 thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BRoth, Feb 10, 2008.

1. BRoth

BRoth Member

I'm just getting caught up now on Season 1, thanks to Universal HD which ran a marathon starting last night. I think I'm going to check out the next season once I get caught up.

I know that there's some fans on here so I'm anxious to see what people think of the past season and what's to come. Personally, I feel like there's way too much fluff and not enough plot development, but I'm also only on episode seven.

2. steveu

steveu Well-Known Member

Speaking as a fan that saw all 22 episodes of season 1, I can tell you the action really starts picking up in the next several shows.

I hope CBS gives Jericho a chance this time around.

3. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

I am even more excited that I can see Skeet Ulrich on CTV here in Canada. They are starting to carry Jericho.

5. Snarky Arky

Snarky Arky Member

Mmmmm...Skeet!
    Brad Beyer (sp?) is kinda cute too.

6. Football_Bat

J-minus 15 minutes for you East Coasters!

7. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

They didn't exactly come back with a bang, but there was some interesting stuff. I would have liked to have seen the war play out a little more.

I didn't trust the government from teh start, but they certainly gave you reason not to at the end of the show.

Still not sure about Chavez, though Hawkins seems to trust him.

I could do without the red-head girl coming back. Didn't care for the love triangle thing early last season.

Doubt the show will last, but I hope so. It's pretty damn good overall.

8. Football_Bat

The war does continue at the vigilante level at least, with the New Bern deputy early on and the Jericho posse later in the episode.

If Hawkins trusts Chavez, he's golden.

I assume Mary is the red-head. No triangle no more — April's dead. Besides, Mary's got all the booze.

If this episode got beat by the dog show, it deserves to be canceled. But it won't.

9. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

I'd like to offer a great big "thank you" to CBS for bringing it back, and an even bigger "fuck you" for putting it on at 10 p.m.

God forbid they put it on at 8 p.m. when they've got repeats of NCIS they can show. Just give us some resoution in these seven shows and replace it with whatever "reality" bullshit you can come up with, please.

10. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Not Mary and April ... the girl who kissed Jake early on and the triangle with Emily. I guess her hair is more of a chestnut color, not so much red.

11. Lucas Wiseman

Lucas Wiseman Well-Known Member

12. Italian_Stallion

Italian_Stallion Active Member

I thought it was a great return for the show. The military dude really did a great job. I also get a sense that we're moving toward a resolution of some kind. That's great given that they show probably will be off the air for good in a few more weeks.

Draft saved Draft deleted