1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jeremy Shockey

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by poindexter, Feb 4, 2008.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I was about to question how any NFL team would give up a second-round pick for an overpaid pain in the ass like Shockey, but nothing is too stupid for the Raiders to do.

But barring more Al Davis lunacy, he's just not worth that kind of value any more, not the way NFL teams hoard their high draft picks.

2. The Redskins would do it, if they didn't have Cooley. Of course, Snyder might do it anyway. Anything is possible with him. Though, I'd prefer to have Cooley.

3. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Titans ($33 M under the cap) or the Rams make a run at Shockey, if he becomes available.

4. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Bump.
    Here's to all those people who thought Shockey would come back and replace Boss in the starting lineup.

And I thought this thread had a picture of Shockey in his Axl Rose Super Bowl gear.

5. Paper Dragon

Paper Dragon Member

In the spirit of poindexter, I would just like to use this thread to give a big FU to Mr. Jones, my fourth grade teacher, for telling me I would never amount to anything. Look at me now, motherfucker!! Look at me now!

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Very nicely done.

7. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

What's my name, bitch?

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

...is still the biggest white trash dick in the league.

10. Paper Dragon

Paper Dragon Member

With Kyle Turley as biggest white trash dick emeritus.

11. spnited

spnited Active Member

It's really a shame how the Giants have struggled without the great Shockey.

12. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

They'd be undefeated with him, right?

Draft saved Draft deleted