1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

jennifer aniston, circa 1997

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by shockey, Aug 2, 2006.

1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

You'd also have to put her on a rather strict diet.

2. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

Think he's related to Chuck Norris?

3. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

Never said that. Just giving my opinion of someone I will never have a chance with...Uhh like the rest of us posting on this thread. Sort of like a fantasy football league for dating if you will.

Hey, but while your bringing up calling bullshit and all that (since I know that is a term many LOVE around here), my question is when are a lot of you going to return you faulty bullshit detectors for questioning my credentials or honesty in the Mark thread??

You know whatever happened to that?

I am still waiting for apologies or even props for being all-to-real, for being honest & having some good info, insights, & opinions (it is almost like I am being proven more right every day).

Chirp...chirp...chirp...chirp. Yeah still crickets.

Huh...interesting.

Also, for those who like to call bullshit a lot - what happens when you call BS and your wrong too often? Is that like the boy who Cries wolf too much or something.

I you say I am arrogant - heck at least I admit it.

Ha ha ha

Here is a thought, since this is a silly fantasy thread in the "anything goes" category why don't you relax and post something useful here.

If you want heat off of me then work off of what I said in the post or something or go attack one of my more serious posts.

To act like I am coming off like I could get JA is beyond stupid, but you knew that.

4. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

Women that would hook up with JDV:

1. Airheads
    2. Desperate
    3. Drunk
    4. All of the above.

But it's good to know he would lower himself to hook up with someone who is "only" cute. And steroid-free, I assume.

5. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Yes, the anarchist bisexual 20-year-old ultra-feminists with dreadlocks and facial piercings are all over JDV.

One time when I was doing this sweet little Earth First hippie chick from behind, I saw that she had a JDV tattoo on her lower back. It actually worked out in my favor, as the cold-shower effect of seeing JDV's visage while I was in an intimate moment actually helped me stay in the saddle much longer than usual...much longer than necessary, according to the young lady in question. I told her that the tat had a numbing effect on my pleasure and she said, yeah, she'd had that reaction before.

Yeah, there are holes in this theory, the more I think about it.

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

You're an idiot and you offered no insight whatsoever.

We're all dumber -- though perhaps more amused -- for your presence.

Were those the "props" you had in mind?

7. shotglass

shotglass Guest

JA was a cast member for a year on the "Ben Stiller Show." During that time, she did a take-off on the Sports Illustrated swimsuit shoot. It was one of the sexiest things I ever saw on television, cable or otherwise.

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Don't give up the dream, irish. Don't give up the dream.

9. Mr. JDV.

I never questioned your credentials or honesty. I only questioned your sanity.

10. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

Actually, I am, sort of.

Meaning that I love strong women & fully believe in equal rights.

That being said I am not sure that is a gender thing in that I like strong people & believe in equal rights for everyone.

Moreover, I think that militant feminism sold a lot of women a bad bill of goods. Things like being hostile to men & the idea that motherhood was not valuable (when in reality it is probably the most valuable thing we can do (parenting for both sexes)), capped off with this pressure to "do it all" when no one can.

Add to that the pressure to see both sexes as exactly the same with no differences when that is not reality (& thank god for that) and militant feminism has hurt a lot of women & relationships, but things are getting smoothed out now.

That being said, as before, I think people should do & be whatever they want & if you look at my dating patterns you will see that I typically date much stronger & smarter women then average.

So much better that way. Why play in the kiddie pool?

John

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I did not call bullshit on you. See that question mark (it looks like this ?), it means I was wondering who would call bullshit on you.

And JDV, the last thing I want is "heat" off you. I've been here long enough that I don't need to work that corner.

12. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

It's an absolute shock that you think that the women you date are smarter and stronger than average.

Just riveting stuff.

Draft saved Draft deleted