1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jenna Jameson's Lamborghini

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by lono, Apr 4, 2008.

1. Not the answer I expected.
    I'm guessing if Tiffany Amber Theisen were in it, I'd have been closer on my guess.
    Of course, it would have been a much bigger hit too.
    If you didn't see the pool scene, you should. Apparently thrashing around like you are having a seizure makes for the hottest sex -- at least in Elizabeth Berkley's mind.

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I could take only about 15 minutes of Showgirls. A resolutely depressing film.

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I saw the pool scene. But I couldn't, honestly, get past Elizabeth Berkley as Jessie Spano. It all seemed so far out there, it wasn't even entertaining to me. Plus, she looked kind of sick in that movie. She didn't do anything for me.

Even Tiffany as Val was a little let-down for me. While she was still beautiful, she wasn't Kelly Kapowski beautiful. That wholesome beauty is something I really, really dig. It's a big reason I dated the two girls I dated; that and they actually wanted to be seen with me for a time. I don't really like all the makeup, and Val was definitely covered. It's not that Tiffany wasn't dolled up on Saved By The Bell, but it wasn't as obvious, at least to me.

4. I was just about the right age to be pretty psyched about seeing Jessie Spano naked when the film came out for rent.
    One of my best friends was from Brazil. He was over at my house once and we were telling my mom (who is a hippie type that didn't care what I did) about how we could cuss at his house all the time because his parents spoke very little English and didn't know the cuss words.
    We had an older buddy rent Showgirls and were going over to the Brazillian's house to watch it. I told my mom and she goes, "Son, his parents might now know what the cuss words are in America, but they will recognize American tits."
    Of course, his parents weren't home, but I still got a good laugh out of that.

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

That's a pretty cool story. I was young when Showgirls came out, too. I saw it on HBO, with the remote in my right hand, thumb nestling the previous-channel button -- just in case.

6. dooley_womack1

You obviously being a lefty.

7. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

He shoots and scores.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  8. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Well, I am. But my remote hand is my right anyway. And I did not yank it during Showgirls. I don't want to dirty up my childhood.

9. dooley_womack1

Bull. Kelly Kapowski has given you carpal tunnel.

10. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Here you go, mikey (probably NSFW). If you want more revealing than that, google is your friend.

11. Giggity

Giggity Member

Where has that show been all my life?

12. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Fastlane was canceled in 2003 after one season. Also starred Bill Bellamy and Mr. Jennie Garth. Tried to mix Miami Vice with The Fast And The Furious. It was ... bad. Really bad. (Series creator: McG. That should have been an obvious sign of pathetitude to come.) Cost $2.6M to make each episode. Just wasted.

Draft saved Draft deleted