1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jenna Fischer on Leno ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by CentralIllinoisan, Jan 6, 2007.

1. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

... that is all. Carry on.

2. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

UWOP:

Useless without photos

3. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Who's Jenna Fischer?

4. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Pam from The Office.

[​IMG]

5. Jack_Kerouac

Jack_Kerouac Member

I don't get the fuss over Jenna Fischer. She's about a 6. You could find girls as good looking as her working in pretty much any chain restaurant in suburbia.

6. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Yep. I agree with this assessment. Nice eyes, though.

7. Bears00

Bears00 Member

Very pretty and very funny. I think it's the combination that is attractive.

8. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Frankly, I think the fuss is over the fact that she's "real life" cute. And funny. And adorable. Like, you know, she might actually be a receptionist in an office. Sometimes cute and vulnerable is really sexy. Sexier, even, than stone-cold gorgeous, cold, and totally unattainable. You want to date Jenna Fischer, marry her even. You want to spend about eight seconds with some actresses, but not her. The whole set up of the show wouldn't work if she looked like Scarlett Johanson or Jessica Alba.

9. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Makes sense. I don't watch the show, so can't comment. Just commenting on the pic from IJAG.

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

Bang on.

She's incredibly attractive in an everyday way.

EDIT: That may come off as a back-handed complement. It's not. It's intended to say that she's naturally very pretty and needs no glamming up...the type of woman, as DD says, you would find in an office and find attractive at first sight.

11. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I like Jenna Fischer because I see a lot of my wife in Jenna Fischer. She's beautiful. And warm. And cool. She's not going to be a model. And thank god for that. She's going to eat cheeseburgers with you at a Fourth of July party. And drink cheap beer on occasion. She's going to watch Alias marathons on your couch. And get Jon Stewart's jokes, as well as laugh at a few of your own. You could play Skee ball with Jenna Fischer, then watch her giggle when you used all your tickets to buy her a cheap plastic ring. Afterward, you could eat onion rings. And that's awesome.

That's her appeal.

12. Board Stiff

Board Stiff Member

Oh, but we'd still watch, even if she did.

Draft saved Draft deleted