1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jenn Aniston: hot or not?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Dec 16, 2008.

1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Jennifer Aniston is one woman I would make the smoking exception for. Then, of course, once we're hot and heavy into a relationship I'd start griping about it. Then we'd be fighting every day. Then we'd break up. Then she would bring me up in all of her subsequent interviews.

2. shockey

shockey Active Member

mrs. shockey was a smoker when we met. i broke my no-smoker's rule, she was sooooo hot. she had maybe a pack-a-day habit, or a little less. to her credit, her last cigarette was smoked right before we learned she was pregnant with oldest son of shockey, who will be 19 in march.

guess my point is: sometimes "rules" have to be changed.

3. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

jen jen just shuddered and doesn't know why

4. RossLT

RossLT Guest

I just would never limit my dating pool based on one thing. What if everything else clicked with that person?

5. This post is worthless without pictures .... ;D

6. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

You threw up? Really? Damn dude, did she smoke cigarettes with her va-jay-jay?

7. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Courtney Cox from Friends? I'm with ya. Courtney Cox from Dirt? Big, big difference.

8. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Wow, Billy the Marlin wears a team-logo WWI Kaiser helmet when he's fixing to bang chubby gals in stripey shirts. Now there's a mascot who knows how to gear up and take care of business.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  10. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

For the record, I'd like to do all kinds of naughty things to Jennifer Aniston.

The way I look at it, she'd wake up sober in the morning, take one look at me, realize what a tremendous mistake she made and climb out the window to get away from me.

So the fact she smokes won't be a problem.

11. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

I'd hit it

12. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Most. Obvious. Post. Ever.

Draft saved Draft deleted