1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jemele on Larry Johnson

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by bigpern23, Dec 5, 2006.

1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

And sexism rears it's ugly head . . . again.

Go to hell, Sportsbruh. I seriously doubt that Jemele is trying to nail a jock. Very few women in the field are.

2. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Thread title made me think there was a photo....

3. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

I was under the impression the spelling was wack.....

4. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Yeah, yeah, yeah, you probably did the same for Jake Plummer. *runs away* :D

5. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Clean up your ebonics and write in English. You make Chuck and me sound like Colin Powell and Wayne Brady.

6. Chuck~Taylor

[​IMG]

7. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I'd always considered Chuck more a Barak O'Bama type, but Wayne Brady works. :D

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Is all of that even English?

Torment in the guy's home? Where the fuck did you come up with that? Pulled it out of thin air?

You, sir, are a moron. Or at least you post like one.

9. Chuck~Taylor

:) :D Thanks....I think

10. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Not to thread-jack, but Wayne Brady is the funniest human being alive. Why he doesn't have a sit-com is beyond me.

11. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

That's what Wayne Brady wants to know. Does Wayne have to choke The Man for a sitcom or variety show? It must be Mooney's fault! [/Dave Chappelle]

Another threadjack, but what would we consider Kayne? Studio Gangsta or Whiny Bitch?

12. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

A friend of mine and his wife saw Larry Johnson while shopping at a Best Buy some time in the last year. He quickly got pissed when LJ undressed her from top to bottom and basically began to hit on her right there. Needless to say, he's happy he didn't buy that LJ jersey now.

And yes, she's a white woman.

Draft saved Draft deleted