1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jemele and Mike

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Songbird, Feb 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

For some reason, I am cracking up at the guy doing the back flip off the apron.
    And I'm sober as a judge right now.

2. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

C'MON, MAN!!! There has to be a better name for that move.

3. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

Same thing caught my eye. Partially because you can't see what he's aiming at, it just looks like the guy is jumping out a window.

4. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Moonsault! That's the one I was looking for.

Vombatus and Johnny Dangerously like this.
  5. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you can't see the absurdity of a bunch of white guys on a message board feeling so comfortable in their ill-informed opinions about how Muslims or blacks or a Jews or immigrants or women should comport themselves in the face of the racism and bigotry the administration has deliberately unleashed and is politically exploiting.

6. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

You felt 100 percent comfortable attributing years worth of motivations to me, though.

Your a la cart ethics are admirable.

7. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I love a guy who sends me Stu Scott Memorial "Man, fuck those guys" PMs, but puts me on public blast when he thinks The Jones off "The Atlantic Monthly" might still be listening in.

Bad look, d-bag. Bad look.

8. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

What are you even talking about?

9. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

The absurdity is the ... method ... by which you define their opinions as "ill-informed."

10. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I was hoping when I woke up I'd find this thing still mostly on track. My bad. Not sure which of my partners did the lock but thank you.

Some of you need to take a break, seriously. Get out and enjoy a autumn weekend away from the Internet. You'll thank me later and I'll thank you in advance.

11. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.