1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jeff Jacobs carves up Pat Summitt

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by GuessWho, Jun 12, 2007.

1. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Sean Bean is Geno hands down. Pat ... Sandra Bullock, perhaps?

2. Jacobs' columns are the epitome of the sort of angry-little-man's syndrome that makes both New York and Boston laugh at Connecticut.

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Sean Bean is not allowed to play that ugly-ass fucktard.

4. shotglass

shotglass Guest

The codas wanna go drinking with your side-sig.

5. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

My side-sig says only if they buy her lots of pink frou-frou drinks.

6. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

If Geno indeed is using The L Word against Pat, does anyone think he's going to be that successful? Anyone think it may backfire?

We saw what happened to Rene. It took long enough, but the lesbian-phobia she spewed caught up with her. Thank you, Jennifer Harris.

7. etsuwes

etsuwes Member

I was listening to some talk radio (Knoxville / Tri-Cities, TN area) and here's what they were saying on the ordeal. Now this is the Tennessee version, so it likely isn't the full gospel:

1.) Yes, Gino was using Summitt's divorce in recruiting. But that wasn't the biggie – so they're saying.

2.) UCONN inked the National High School Player of the Year Maya Moore out of Georgia. But, and this is what they were saying: Moore has a single mother and their family doesn't have a whole lot or make a lot of money. Shortly after Moore signed with the Lady Huskies, Moore's mother was moved into a new $450,000 home in Storrs, CT. (Could she afford that? Likely not) The Lady Vols, allegedly, asked the NCAA to investigate the situation and they said "no." Given situation number one, and that situation number two seems moderately fishy, that's why the Lady Vols said 'thanks, but no thanks!'

8. Eagleboy

Eagleboy Guest

I find it extremely hard to believe there's a $450,000 home anywhere near Storrs, CT. That place is a dump.

9. etsuwes

etsuwes Member

Me too. But I swear that's what two different radio shows said. But like I said, East Tennessee sports radio - so take it for what it's worth!

10. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Someone with a better grasp on the photo function will have to post the separated at birth photos.

11. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  12. BYH

BYH Active Member

That's not nice. To dumps.

Draft saved Draft deleted