1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

JDV Vids - hot women & fast boats! *Funny*

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by John D. Villarreal, Jun 18, 2007.

?

Are you smarter than JDV?

1. Yes

19 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

38 vote(s)
    66.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Just seeing JDV's screen captures on youtube makes me lose a few IQ points. I can't imagine what would happen with an army influx.

2. Precisely. It's OK to eat a candy bar every now and then. But you don't want to subsist on junk food.

3. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Webby--do you suppose you could just open your arms for the Army somewhere private, and let everyone else settle for the video?

4. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

JDV, you are a dork, but I'd hang out with you.

5. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Well, the videos are "funny/entertaining," so I gave it an extra 30 seconds (to the 1:14 mark) to see if the boat was going to capsize. I was sure the guy with the wife beater couldn't swim, but the woman sitting to his left was good thanks to that pair of floatation devices.

Isn't that technically "the Villa navy"? Can any of them read well enough to give webby that much-coveted traffic? Oh, and JDV, is the wife beater just big in your crowd or has it made a fashion comeback that I didn't know about?

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I guess those gals have "scoops"

7. Big Game

Big Game Member

After watching the two videos, the only conclusion left to draw was that people have to be either drunk or from another country to tolerate JDV. :)

8. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

TyWebb is hungry. TyWebb is going to make a sandwich that TyWebb will think is delicious.

TyWebb out!

9. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Two questions:

1) Other than JDV and Rokski, who was the other mope that voted yes?

2) How in the hell as JDV NOT been banned from this site? Isn't allowing him to stay on here like allowing Michael Moore free reign on a Republican posting site?

10. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I don't know. But my 18 alternate handles and I all voted no.

11. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

No, it's more like letting the kid who rides the short bus to school hang out in the AP History class...where the teachers let the students ride the kid mercilessly, but the kid is too stupid to realize they are making fun of him

12. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Why the hell should he be banned? We have a button. Use it - just don't talk about it.
    Anyone who takes him seriously is in serious need of help. It's easy to work around him now.
    USE THE BUTTON IF YOU DO NOT LIKE HIM OR HIS POSTS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.