1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

JDV & Rok break down the Suns & Spurs + press conf! Many SJ mentions! *Video*

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by John D. Villarreal, May 19, 2007.

?

After viewing the videos I think Rok's NBA knowledge is:

1. Awesome! This guy is the NBA expert!!

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  2. Very knowledgeable could be good NBA analyst on TV/Radio

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  3. Average

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. Not that great. I know more NBA info

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. Sucks, does he even know what NBA stands for?

7 vote(s)
    43.8%
  1. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

This one is hot!

Rok shows why he is THE MAN for NBA Action. Scoop, I would have this video on play all day - lol.

JDV is as entertaining as ever & shows the Xtreme versatility.

Enjoy:

- Part 1

- Part 2

- Part 3

While others are goofing off the Villa Army is always working & making things happen!

John D. Villarreal

PS - vote on Rok's NBA knowledge above!

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Re: JDV & Rok break down the Suns & Spurs + press conf! Many SJ mentions! *Vid

"My wardrobe IS basically regulation warm-up Calvin Klein hoopster stuff. I've got my little beanie on here. This was put together by Scoop Jackson, and Pacman Jones. I also got Jason Whitlock on the phone for a little bit to help. I understand that the street cred is high."

God, I couldn't watch any further.

3. Platyrhynchos

Platyrhynchos Active Member

My computer is a piece of shit, and I can't get you tube.
    My loss. ::)

4. GimpyScribe

GimpyScribe Member

Good God! Why did I click the first link, when "Ignore" is so readily available?!?

5. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

Good job, breaking down this series JDV. Yet again you show why you are a genius.

6. John D. Villarreal

You pulled one of the money quotes!

That is why JDV is so awesome. Pure.....comedy....gold!

Many more SJ mentions & lines where that came from - view on!

7. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

JDV's posts are as clumsily full of bravado as Gerardo raps were back in the day.

Rico suave indeed.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

welcome to the Villa Army...

[​IMG]

9. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

JDV=Gerardo.

Scoreboard!

10. markvid

markvid Guest

For a sec, I thought it meant Geraldo.

11. John D. Villarreal

Thanks Indian's!!

Super Genius for those scoring at home - lol, but I love your line/thinking!

Glad you liked it. Of course I love the Spurs but the NBA vid was Rok's idea. He is a rabid NBA dude.

What does this mean for all the Laker fans out there - Spurs are going to pass them up. Duncan doesn't have the high street cred, yet he just keeps WINNING. Funny how that works :)

Jemelle, you really should watch the video before you pen more garbage like Kobe is better than MJ (vomit) are you mad?

MJ is so much better for a couple of key reasons:

1.) Knows how to win (mentally tough/championship mind)
    2.) Can work/coexist with players as good as him or better in certain aspects (Pippen, Rodman)
    3.) Is a leader and can rally the team instead of mentally "hide" or be selfish
    4.) Plays team ball

I don't know much about NBA stuff, but I do know winning and athletes. You can't compare Kobe & MJ it is so obvious looking at them. Let's say we all played something none of us were good at. I would worry about MJ, not about Kobe. MJ is always dangerous, Kobe is not. Kobe is easily rattled/distracted & you can get in his head. See what I am saying. Often he is more concerned about his "feelings" or "image" than winning & that is his downfall.

Hey, we love ya JH. Rok has given you Honorary Villa Army membership with full app under review, but we made this video in part to help the NBA peeps get some better coverage out there for the masses.

JDV

Hey guys, vote on Rok's NBA knowledge above in poll. He was going off with info in vids!

12. markvid

markvid Guest

Will you PLEASE just OD already?

Draft saved Draft deleted