1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

James Harrison must like being fined

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Inky_Wretch, Jul 13, 2011.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Vrabel-NFLPA-doesn-8217-t-want-James-Harrison-?urn=nfl-wp3493

Apparently, the NFLPA has Harrison's back.

2. outofplace

Maybe we could turn this into a Steelers Behaving Badly thread.

Rashard Mendenhall is suing Hanes, parent company of Champion, which dropped him after his comments on Osama bin Laden.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11200/1161332-66.stm

3. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Thompson doesn't believe his client regrets the comments, though he does regret how they were twisted and blown out of proportion by the media.

Those assholes, quoting a guy directly and accurately and all. Have they no shame?

4. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

It's Rasheed.

5. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

That still sounds right in my head. I will fuck that up for the next decade.

I thinkI said that watching the Steelers play in another Super Bowl now that I think about it.

6. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

The one they just lost?

7. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

The one the Bears didn't play in.

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

but its pronounced rha-shard

9. Kato

Kato Well-Known Member

Good tweet by Milwaukee J-S Packers beat guy Bob McGinn today: Read Aug. MJ in which #Steelers J. Harrison rips teammates. When up against C. Clifton in SB 45, he had 1 pressure. Dominant? Not quite.

10. outofplace

Better tweet would be to point out what he did in that entire game, which was to record one sack. No other tackles. It wasn't just against Clifton that Harrison was inneffective.

That was one of the more ridiculous parts about his comments. Yes, the offense had three huge turnovers. But the defense was horrible. Not merely bad. Horrible. The Packers could have easily had two or three more scores if they hadn't dropped so many easy catches. And Harrison was invisible outside of one play.

Draft saved Draft deleted