1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jackass 3D

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bob Cook, Oct 16, 2010.

1. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

It's amazing how Steve-O's sobriety completely changed his personality. He came across as this completely innocent, likeable kid in 3D, compared to the out-of-control goofball in the previous versions.

2. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

I bought a DVD that Steve-O did that was a combination of stunts and behind-the-scenes footage from his scrotum-stapling tours he did at college campuses.

He did so many drugs it was insane. Preston Lacey was sniffing coke, too, as were some other guys who aren't Jackass regulars. They smoked enough weed to make Mexican cartels blush. And then they topped it off with jack and cokes and tons of beer. I never thought those guys were innocent but holy shit.

They had a bonus DVD where Steve-O smoked PCP and stayed up for 8 days filming the effects on him. Not that I ever wanted to smoke PCP, but that clinched it for me. It was disturbing. Steve-O had a disclaimer at the beginning stating that he never watched this bonus DVD and never would.

I'm so happy that he's sober because he was digging a very early grave for himself.

3. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Mizzou -- that was Big Trouble, which was Dave Barry's first fiction. A big reason it bombed was that the comedic plot centered on someone trying to bomb an airplane -- and it so happens the movie's original release date was supposed to be around 9-11. That one. I think it got kicked back a year and buried.

Don't whether the movie sucking was factor, because I never saw it.

Draft saved Draft deleted