1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jackass 2

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Precious Roy, Sep 21, 2006.

?

Are you going to see Jackass 2?

1. Yes!!!!!!! I wouldn't miss it

13 vote(s)
    30.2%
  2. Sure, if I have free time and money to blow

8 vote(s)
    18.6%
  3. Maybe, if I hear good things

4 vote(s)
    9.3%
  4. No, Steve-O and Bam are idiots

5 vote(s)
    11.6%
  5. You should be dragged into the street and shot for mentioning this.

13 vote(s)
    30.2%
  1. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

Sorry if this is D_B, but.....
    With Jackass 2 opening this weekend, I decided to see if anyone will be populating the theatre like I will to see such a fine cinematic event. Though I hate the Wildboyz, I love Viva La Bam and the original Jackass, so this is something I have been looking forward to for a few months now.

2. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

I cannot wait.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I can't wait either... I'm sure I'll have to because I don't anticipate my wife wanting to go, but I'll see it this weekend or Monday.

These guys have been on Stern all week promoting it and it sounds fucking insane...

4. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

The wife and I have been watching MTV2 from 11 p.m. - 1 a.m. every night when she gets home from work... They are showing two Viva La Bams, two Jackass episodes and then two Wildboyz every night, and we are just foaming at the mouth for more. They are also showing a lot of "Making of" stuff from the new movie and it does sound terrific.

5. Mizzougrad96

I never watched any of the spinoffs or anything like that, but the original Jackass was as funny as they get.

It was always interesting watching the show with friends as our girlfriends just looked at us with disgusted looks on their faces...

Apparently, there's a stunt where Steve-O puts a hook through his cheek and they try to feed him to sharks...

6. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

As long as there's a Don Vito appearance and/or Chris Pontius does the whole "Party Boy" thing, I'll be giddy.

7. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Was the original the one where the guy went to drop a load in a toilet on the hardware store showroom floor?

8. Mizzougrad96

That one had me in tears...

9. Moderator1

Even my very conservative wife was laughing after first going, "Oh, God, gross. Turn this shit off." No pun intended.

10. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

How the hell doesn't someone lose an arm, or worse with this stuff?

The upside-down port-a-potty is pretty tame.

11. Mizzougrad96

A couple of them were hospitalized for extended times while filming... Knoxville said on Stern yesterday that the film cost $5 million to make and another $5 million to insure...

12. Moderator1

Also remembering a toy car up the ass scene? Right movie?

Draft saved Draft deleted