1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jack Clark: Pujols is a juicer. I know for a fact.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Sorry, Jack, but if you say you know something "for a fact", you better be prepared to back it with something better than "I once heard it from some guy who I haven't spoken to in a decade, vehemently denies it, and thinks I'm a dipshit liar."

2. Double J

Double J Active Member

"I guess it's pretty serious."

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

No wonder A_QB jumped right in with the snide comments. He has a tremendous fondness for accusations made with no evidence to back them up.

4. outofplace

You should have made that comment about A_QB, the man who claims that every good player for the last 20 years used.

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

There were rumors about Clark when he played too.

6. outofplace

Must be guilty then. There couldn't possibly be rumors of a player using PEDs if he didn't use them. Who needs standards of proof, anyway, right?

7. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

The Angels can choke on that contract until the end of time and I won't shed one fucking tear.

As well as that of Hamilton and C.J. Wilson and a couple of others.

8. 21

21 Well-Known Member

'Basically told me' is not the same as 'told me.' Which is it?

9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

what evidence did Canseco have when he first made his claims. history records that Jose was essentially correct.

10. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Hey many doubted Jose Canseco at first also.

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

One can't say for sure that Pujols didn't juice. But Jack Clark sure in the hell isn't any evidence that he did

12. outofplace

That is your standard of evidence? The lying sack of crap turned out to be telling the truth with many of his accusations, so why not believe Clark when he makes accusations with nothing to back them up?

Pathetic.

Draft saved Draft deleted