1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I've got a bad haircut, but Barry Melrose has one 100000x worse

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Dec 1, 2006.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

My goodness. Watching his "hair styling" is like watching the 1996 NY Jets: Just when you think it can't get any worse, just when you think there is nowhere to go but up, just when you think things will improve by accident...things get worse. Much much worse.

The mullet appears to have blonde streaks in the back. That goes along with the gray and black top and sides and the salt-and-pepper goatee. I haven't seen a guy this disasterous looking since I attended a wedding in upstate Deliverance, NY a few years ago.

I figure he's got to be in on the joke, that he sports a god-awful mullet to slyly acknowledge that the only thing more dated than his haircut is the sport he covers (hi Sportschick!). And I appreciate the guy's passion for a sport ESPN doesn't televise and a sport nobody gives a crap about.

But even that doesn't excuse the train wreck atop his head. Please, Barry, get a fuckin haircut. I even have a hairdresser I can recommend.

2. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Hey, that head of hair is a member of the Mullet Hall Of Fame! He has to keep it now.

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

BYH = Dead. To. Me.

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

That declaration will last only eight seconds.

5. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Whoever the singer was to the opening of NBC's Sunday Night Football (I think it was Gwen Stefani) definitely had a form of a mullet going. It was shaved on the sides and pulled back in a ponytail. If it was Stefani, then that is an all-time low for such a hot woman.

6. pallister

pallister Guest

7. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

Either way, the song blows hard.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

Here. A makeup gift from me:

[​IMG]

:D ;D ;D :D <-----------dickhead!!!!

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

It's just you.

Pink looks like she's angling for the lead role in the Wendy O. Williams biopic in that picture. I see her and I think of her pulling my scrotum over my head. Painfully.

10. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

Aaaaannnd?

OH! You mean you don't enjoy...right.

11. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Close to earning my undying hatred in addition to being a dickhead :mad:

12. Kritter47

Kritter47 Member

He also wears such awful suits it almost has to be on purpose.

There was a lavendar, pinstriped number early this season. It was horrendous.

Draft saved Draft deleted