1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

iTunes 7 turns .0.2

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Nov 4, 2006.

1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Apple has released iTunes 7.0.2. The release information states:

I never had any major problems with the original 7 upgrade, nor with .0.1, but some people did. Maybe this fixes that.

1stADD -- The new version seems to have taken care of the one minor problem I was having; streaming MP3 sites like Soma FM are playing smoothly again after having skipping problems in the first two versions of iTunes 7.

2. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

I had big problems with 7 - it would never recognize my iPod when I plugged it in. This seems to have fixed that.

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

7.1 was crashing some older iPods. I hope Apple fixed that with .2.

4. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Whichever one was the newest version about a month ago when I bought my Macbook wouldn't play more than one song at a time in iTunes.

Had to finagle it to make it work.

5. I uploaded about 30 songs with 7.0.1 and I could never get it to put the album covers on my iPod (something that hadn't been a problem in the past). I did the update tonight and redid the album covers and now it's all fine.
    I guess they just had some bugs in 7.0.1 and Apple, like it always does, got a good fix out there quickly.

Draft saved Draft deleted